Friday, March 29, 2013

My March Favorites

So after being all lame and not posting. I decided to post every so often. So I thought I'd share some of my favorite products for the month of March.


Holika Holika Clearing BB Cream: I know I've talked about this one before, but it really is amazing. It dries matte, which is great since I can add simmer myself. It's medium to full coverage which is what I prefer. It also is a great color for my skin since I'm very pale and neutral. So it's an all around win that I am in love with.


Eucerin Redness Relief Daily Perfecting Lotion SPF 15: I just bought this stuff and I love it. It has a green tint to it to help my redness. It's a moisturizing lotion that also has SPF in it. So it helps my redness and my dryness, but it also has some SPF in it which is great!

SMASHBOX Photo Finish Foundation Primer: I found some of my moms and decided to use it. It really helps smooth out my skin and create and nice base for my foundation. It holds it really well! It was worth the price for me. I use it everyday.

e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush: I've had this one for a while. I really love it. It's soft and dense and perfect for buffing out my foundation. After I put my BB cream on, I just use this to blend it perfectly in. Come out great every time!

e.l.f. Eyebrow Lifter and Filler in Light: I totally picked this up on a whim while looking for brow products and I'm surprised at how amazing it is. It has a perfect waxy consistency and color for my sparse brows. Sometimes I use it on it's own, other times I add some powder on top. Either way, my brows look better than ever!


Boots Blush in Soft Damson: Wow. I picked this up at Target because it looked like a beautiful natural flushed color. Guess what? IT is! Perfect for my pale skin, not too pigmented and not to light. It's hard for me to grab other blushes now.

NYX Taupe Blush: After trying to find a good contour powder for AGES, I found this. I had already tried the Too Faced one and NYC Sunny, but they just seemed too orange on me. I picked this one up and fell in love. It looks perfect on my skin. It's my HG contour color now!

Too Faced Boudoir Eyes Palette: When this launched, I knew I wanted it. The colors just seemed so me, the packaging was cute, and I have an obsession with eyeshadow. So I went to Ulta and got it. Wow, talk about buttery and pretty! I am in love. Everything goes on great, my only issue I've had with it is one of the colors has some slight fallout, but it's no worse than the Naked palette. It gives me such sexy eyes, there is such a huge place in my heart for this product now. I reach for it multiple times a week.

So that's it for March! (:



No comments: