Monday, July 23, 2012

SEPHORA COLLECTION Mini Bag Makeup Palette swatches and review

So when I bought my Saint palette, I wanted to get the 3-day shipping, so I needed 14 more dollars. I found this item with decent reviews for $15 and thought I would get it a shot.


When it arrived, I didn't realize it would be so small (We're talking 3' by 3'). But that quickly became one of my favorite parts about it. It's just so small and cute! It's completely perfect for a purse or for travelling. Not to mention the colors are great!


See? Aren't the eyeshadows pretty? Pretty neutrals, but you can still do a great night look with it.


I am in love with this blush. One look at it on my face made me fall in love. It quite pigmented as you can see from the swatch, but using a little and blending it out, it goes very light! Yes, I notice it sort of hard to see it blended out. My point is it's easy to go dark or light with it.


Last is the lippies. I'd say they are average for a set lippy. I love the darkest color, but the other are nice as well! I'd say the two lightest don't really do anything as far as color goes for the lips though. I'm not complaining since they feel nice.

See how perfect this is for on the go? Although there are many things you can get out there for $15, this one was worth it to me. I'd say go for it if you have the money! You may be pleasantly surprised!

No comments: