Tuesday, July 10, 2012

e.l.f. Mineral Infused Mascara review

I am currently on the hunt for a super cheap, super amazing mascara because I can. Right now, Lash Blash is a godsend for me, but if I can find cheaper, hells yeah! So naturally I turned to e.l.f. to see what I could try. Both on the e.l.f. website and makeupalley.com gave great reviews for this mascara. I knew I had to try it.


I was actually disappointed. I am probably one of the few that is. I have decently long lashes, and plenty of them, but they are thin and blonde. So what do I need a mascara to do? Darken them and volumize! This barely did the first for me. It didn't seem to want to hold onto my blonde ends. Sad face. I tried to layer it to give it more oomf, but it didn't work. I know people say this gives a natural look, but it barely makes a difference before and after for me. I'll probably use this as a base mascara and toss it in a month. I won't be rebuying.

No comments: