Friday, July 13, 2012

e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 in Ivory Swatch and Review

As an e.l.f. fan, I like trying out pretty much everything that could at least benefit me in some way. I wanted to try one of their foundations/tinted moisturizers, but they all seemed too orange. Then, I stumbled upon this product. It seemed like it would work for my skin. I bought it in Ivory to test it out. I mean, it's only a dollar.


It came in a tiny bottle. I mean really small. Look at it! But, I didn't expect too much for the price.


On my arm, it looks orange. Which is actually fitting since it smells like oranges. When you blend it in, it's not orange. In fact, it seems it's not even there! I can't even notice a tint. >.> How disappointing. If you have perfect skin and are looking for a subtle something (or a nothing...), this will be great for you! If your skin isn't perfect like many of us, pass. Not worth it.

No comments: