Wednesday, May 23, 2012

e.l.f. Studio Lotion Wipes review

So I like browsing the e.l.f. website because, as much as I love expensive make up, I love good, cheap make up. I have plenty of hits and misses with e.l.f., but I give things a shot based on reviews and curiosity. They really do have some amazing products. So when the Lotion Wipes had 5 star reviews from everyone on the site, I thought I'd take a chance with the Milk & Honey scent.

(The picture off of the e.l.f. website)

So it's exactly like a make up wipe/baby wipe. Just pull it out and rub it on your skin. This felt super light on my skin. No gooey mess, no wet feeling. It also had a very light scent. It's not even remotely overpowering. The scent is so subtle, yet good. Better than regular lotion, even the unscented ones! And it really did feel moisturizing. A total hit with this product! It's also product you can carry with you everywhere. Great for travelling! Who wouldn't love that?

The only downside for me is sometimes my skin can get pretty dry, so this wouldn't be enough for that. It's not it's job to be heavily moisturizing though, so I'm not hating on the product for that. For a touch up or for people with skin that's not too dry, it's the best thing ever. I will be buying this again for sure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really love these. And they just came out with the shea butter scent, as well. I bought all 6 scents and they are all great.