Friday, July 20, 2012

e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Warm Swatches and Review

So, I'm sort of in love with this palette.


As the palette queen, I crave many palettes. After reading a review on this one, I decided that I wanted to try it out. And for $5 (To be fair, I got it for $2.50), it couldn't hurt. Added in with the fact I ordered the cool palette and it wasn't half bad, I talked myself into buying it.



Look at these swatches! I'm impressed. The colors are super pretty and go one quite well. It's not the super best formula, but it works well. I don't stuggle to put it on! Some of them are chalky, and some don't have the amazingly best pigment, but that's ok. You have a lot of colors to work with! Just to note: Even though many of the light colors seem like they aren't pigmented, they are some of the best in the palette; they are just light! :D

I want to hug this palette. Completetly worth the money I spent on it. If you like neutrals I would highly suggest to try this palette out!

No comments: