Saturday, June 2, 2012

e.l.f. Studio Conditioning Lip Balm SPF 15 swatches and reviews


I picked these up on a whim because I was interested in looking for more lip colors. They had decent reviews so I decided to get them in Blissful Berry and Nice & Natural. I was surprised at how big the packaging is. I thought it was going to be tiny. Nope! These aren't exactly travel sized.

Not Flashed
Flashed

As for the product itself, the texture is pretty smooth, but it has sort of a weird smell for me (almost, spicy?). It also has a weird taste. Not a bad one, just weird. It feel pretty nice on the lips and lasts long enough, but I can't get over the smell and taste. Huge turn off. The colors stand out well enough, though.

I am currently keeping both. I am keeping Blissful Berry to mix with other colors (It's a nice color for me) and Nice & Natural to use as a base (it make my lips super light for a good base), but I will not be buying these products again unless they change the smell and taste. They were a disappointment.

No comments: