Thursday, July 5, 2012

SKIN79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream VIP Gold Swatch and Review

I am forever on the lookout for awesome foundation products. Anyone with less than perfect skin probably does the same. Unfortunately, I am very pale. Not ghostly pale, but still too pale for most foundations to have my color. And to top it off, I need neutral foundations. Although I have cooler under(or is it over?)tones, pink foundations don't look good, and neither do yellow ones. So it's a battle to say the least. I have a foundation I use, but I wanted to try something more. That's when I heard about BB Creams and that's when I discovered this BB cream.


So I initially spent about 2 months staring at BB cream products before finally buying one. I had heard about greying and clogged pores, so I was slightly hesistant. When I got a sample of the Skin79 Gold, I knew I had to buy it. I am so happy I did.


This is a swatch of it out of the bottle on my arm. I know it looks dark now, but when I blend it in, I can't tell it's there! Even though I am pale, this stuff is perfect for my skinetone. I have had no greying or anything. And the smell is subtle and actually nice. It's honestly been great for my skin. And the packaging is soooooo cute. I am converted. If you are a pale person like me, you really should check this product out!

No comments: