Thursday, July 19, 2012

Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter Swatches and Review


I'm going to keep this review short because there are plenty of reviews for this product out there. If you're at all involved in make up, you've probably heard the raves about this product. I kept hearing about how amazing these were, how beautiful the colors are, and how lovely they felt on the lips. I was interested in stepping more into lip products, so I decided to buy some to try them out. I loved them, so I ended up with 8.


THE COLORS! These were obviously done with the flash. The colors in order are: Lollipop, Sweet Tart, Pink Truffle, Peach Parfait, Berry Smoothie, Raspberry Pie, Sugar Plum, and Red Velvet. Also the same for below which are done in slightly yellow/orange lighting.:



I love this product. It's buttery smooth and beautifully pigmented. You can easily wear a little or layer on for more color. The only downside is that they don't last forever, but I wasn't looking for a product that would. Honestly, I think anyone looking for a lip product should give these a try.

No comments: